At DEPCOM, we’re shaping America’s clean energy industry, designing and constructing the most efficient & advanced utility scale solar plants for one of the nation’s fastest growing sectors.
Our POWER team brings together unmatched industry experience, having built some of the nation’s largest & most efficient solar plants for leading utility companies.
An e-verify employer, we hire ambitious, safety-minded, entrepreneurial spirited professionals who work and live by our defining core values.
Our comprehensive, industry-leading compensation programs include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Corporate and Personal Bonuses
- 401k with 50% Employer Match of Federal Limit
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Short/Long-term Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday and Vacations
- Construction Per Diem
- Free Financial Planning and Estate Planning Services
- Employer Assistance Program
- Paid Referral Program
- Wellness Events, Challenges, Seminars
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Volunteering and Philanthropy Events
- Anniversary Appreciation Gift Program
- Bring Your Child to Work Summer Program
- NRA Membership Reimbursement
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Annual Company / Team Building Events
To view all open positions, visit our LinkedIn career page. Open positions are available in the following categories:
- Project Management
- Site Administrator
APPLY: To apply for an open position and/or be included in our career database for a future position, email us your resume: email@example.com.
We Hire America’s Courageous Veterans
With thousands of returning veterans entering the job market each month, DEPCOM works in partnership with Hire Americas Heroes, Empower America and Disabled American Veterans (DAV) , all non-profit organizations dedicated to preparing and employing military veterans for careers after returning to civilian life. Together we proudly help recruit, hire and train deserving, skilled veterans for open positions at DEPCOM. 20% of DEPCOM’s workforce to date is comprised of veterans compared to the national average of 7%. Veterans are encouraged to apply for our open positions.