DEPCOM’s Repowering services provide efficient and cost-effective solutions for long-term maintenance, repair and energy optimization.
- Disaster management solutions that maximize energy recovery and minimize revenue impact
- Restoring sites 25% faster at 15% less cost than insurance adjusters estimates.
- Addressing the factors that diminish plant performance with more reliable equipment
- Cost-effective extended warranty and maintenance programs
DEPCOM appreciates referrals for utility solar projects in need of repowering, restoration and recertification services.
*Our referral program currently offers:
- **$500 for qualified lead
- $1,500 if awarded a project under $1M
- $5,000 if awarded a project over $1M
*Referral paid at time of Financial Notice to Proceed.
*Must not be in current project pipeline and within Mainland USA only.
**Minimum project scope of $500k.
Eligible solar sites for DEPCOM Repowering services include:
- Damaged solar equipment due to fire, hail, hurricane, wind etc
- Unsupported equipment
- Energy output loss
- AC/DC Expansion